Friday, February 02, 2007

Clouds, Sunset, and a Great Little Camera



Digital SLR camera's are hard to beat, but they are not always the easiest thing to carry. That is why I am glad I have my little 5 megapixel point and shoot digital camera. It is small enough to always be at hand when a good photo opportunity presents itself.

This picture was taken with that camera, a 3-year-old Gateway DC-T50. It was one of those rare moments of serendipity where you see something and think, "That would make a good photo." If I hadn't had this little camera with me, the picture would have been missed.

I enjoy the sky and clouds, because there are so many different cloud types, and so many colors depending on time of day and weather conditions. This one was taken last March in Douglas County, Colorado.

No comments: