Thursday, February 14, 2008

A Sad End

Last weekend, I posted on this blog about finding some of my old classmates from years ago had died. I also mentioned that the class bully was one of them, and how I hoped he had found some peace from whatever issues he was dealing with. Today, I did a little research on the web, and sadly, this was not the case.

This particular person was always looking for trouble, threatening those around him, and generally just a horrible person. As it turns out, about 20 years ago, he was murdered by multiple gunshots after having threatened others with a gun. I won't go into the details, but there was an estranged common-law wife, her new boyfriend, another guy, and alcohol involved in all this.

In our early teen years back in junior and senior high school, he was always looking for trouble. Sad to say, it appears he never changed, and finally found more trouble than he counted on.

No comments: